I am currently looking for postgraduate students who want to work in the area of HCI and applied AI. The end goal is to investigate how can we harness AI in human-computer-machine interaction.
If you have secured a strong 2:1 (Second upper-class) or a First class in your undergraduate studies, passionate in prototyping and programming and want to do a PhD with me, please send me a cover letter and a research proposal using the details on my Contact Page.
Undergraduate students (past and current)
- Muhamad Hanif Shafie – Aquarium Monitoring System July 2018 – June 2019
- Muhamad Amin – Autonomous Car Using Deep Vision January 2018 – December 2018
- Asyraf Mohd Noor – Room Bot Using Google Assistant and Computer Vision January 2018 – December 2018.
- Ismat Syamil – Automatic Attendance System Using Face Recognition July 2017 – June 2018.
- Wan Nursyamimi Wan Zaidi – Adaptive Diet Plan via Step Tracking July 2017 – June 2018
- Aisah Ghazali – Fitness Running Tracker and Analysis Application January 2017 – December 2017
- Muhammad Syahmi Shafawi – Assistive Accelerometer Remote for Disable People July 2016 – June 2017
- Maryam Mardhiah Mohd Amin – Crowd Sourcing Food Delivery System July 2016 – June 2017
PhD students (past and current)