I am currently looking for postgraduate students who want to work in the area of HCI and applied AI (particularly in applying Machine Learning or Deep Learning in HCI).
If you have secured a strong 2:1 (Second upper-class) or a First class in your undergraduate studies, passionate in prototyping, considerably good in programming and want to do a PhD with me, please send me a cover letter and a research proposal using the details on my Contact.
PhD students (past and current)
- Abeer Abdullah Alharbi (University of East Anglia, UK), December 2018 - current
- Robiah Hamzah (UniKL MIIT, co-supervise with Prof. Roslan Ismail) July 2018 – current
- Nurul Sharaz Azmanuddin (UniKL MIIT, co-supervise with Prof. Roslan Ismail) July 2018 – current
- Mohammed Alfawi (University of Nottingham, UK), January 2017 - current
Undergraduate students (past and current)
- Muhamad Hanif Shafie – Aquarium Monitoring System (July 2018 – June 2019)
- Muhamad Amin – Autonomous Car Using Deep Vision. (January 2018 – December 2018)
- Asyraf Mohd Noor – Room Bot Using Google Assistant and Computer Vision (January 2018 – December 2018)
- Ismat Syamil – Automatic Attendance System Using Face Recognition (July 2017 – June 2018)
- Wan Nursyamimi Wan Zaidi – Adaptive Diet Plan via Step Tracking (July 2017 – June 2018)
- Aisah Ghazali – Fitness Running Tracker and Analysis Application (January 2017 – December 2017)
- Muhammad Syahmi Shafawi – Assistive Accelerometer Remote for Disable People (July 2016 – June 2017)
- Maryam Mardhiah Mohd Amin – Crowd Sourcing Food Delivery System (July 2016 – June 2017)